Baseball

2021 Gold Glove Nominees Announced

Golden Glove Award
Photo credit: milb.com

The 2021 Rawlings Gold Glove Award Finalists were announced Thursday. The Gold Glove is awarded to the player at each position who exhibited the most exceptional fielding ability that season; there are separate awards given for each League. Coaches and managers make up 75% of the vote. The other 25% is decided by the metrics of each player.

The winners will be announced on Sunday November 7, at 8:30 pm ET.

GOLD GLOVE FINALISTS 2021

AMERICAN LEAGUENATIONAL LEAGUE
PITCHERPITCHER
José Berríos, Blue Jays
Zack Greinke, Astros
Dallas Keuchel, White Sox
Zach Davies, Cubs
Max Fried, Braves
Zack Wheeler, Phillies
CATCHERSCATCHERS
Martín Maldonado, Astros
Sean Murphy, A’s
Salvador Perez, Royals
Yadier Molina, Cardinals
J.T. Realmuto, Phillies
Jacob Stallings, Pirates
FIRST BASEFIRST BASE
Yuli Gurriel, Astros
Matt Olson, A’s
Jared Walsh, Angels
Freddie Freeman, Braves
Paul Goldschmidt, Cardinals
Max Muncy, Dodgers
SECOND BASESECOND BASE
David Fletcher, Angels
Whit Merrifield, Royals
Marcus Semien, Blue Jays
Ozzie Albies, Braves
Tommy Edman, Cardinals
Kolten Wong, Brewers
THIRD BASETHIRD BASE
Matt Chapman, A’s
José Ramírez, Indians
Joey Wendle, Rays
Nolan Arenado, Cardinals
Manny Machado, Padres
Ryan McMahon, Rockies
SHORTSTOPSHORTSTOP
Carlos Correa, Astros
J.P. Crawford, Mariners
Andrelton Simmons, Twins
Brandon Crawford, Giants
Francisco Lindor, Mets
Kevin Newman, Pirates
LEFT FIELDLEFT FIELD
Randy Arozarena, Rays
Andrew Benintendi, Royals
Lourdes Gurriel Jr., Blue Jays
Tyler O’Neill, Cardinals
David Peralta, D-backs
AJ Pollock, Dodgers
CENTER FIELDCENTER FIELD
Kevin Kiermaier, Rays
Myles Straw, Indians
Michael A. Taylor, Royals
Harrison Bader, Cardinals
Bryan Reynolds, Pirates
Jackie Bradley Jr., Brewers
RIGHT FIELDRIGHT FIELD
Hunter Renfroe, Red Sox
Kyle Tucker, Astros
Joey Gallo, Yankees
Mookie Betts, Dodgers
Adam Duvall, Braves
Mike Yastrzemski, Giants

We have an awesome Shop, so stop by to take a peek!

Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel

1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. benparker639

    October 30, 2021 at 12:28 AM

    This SO nerdy of me but I love the pictures of the actual Gold Glove Awards themselves. Very cool. Totally nerding out. Lol

Leave a Reply

Follow our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube Below

Copyright © 2015 Flex Mag Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress.

To Top
%d bloggers like this: